Bandai Namco Games has unleashed the Dragon Ball FighterZ update 1.26 patch notes, which is now available to download for PS4 and comes with the Super Baby 2 DLC. You can read more details on the latest Dragon Ball FighterZ patch notes below.
- Added data for DRAGON BALL FighterZ – FighterZ Pack 18 downloadable content
Note: Must be purchased and downloaded separately.
- Fixed issues with fighting mechanics
- Updated replay data version
(Replay data from older versions cannot be played.)
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to overall stability.
Base Form Vegeta
• Energy Cutter – Energy Cutter no longer hits the same opponent multiple times under certain conditions.
• Super Attack – Fixed an issue in which it was difficult to perform a Super Attack after standing light attack: follow-up 2.
• Quality of Life – Fixed an issue in which it was difficult to land a standing unique attack against some characters while they are in the air.
• Lullaby Fist – Fixed an issue in which the opponent would lock up when Master Roshi cancels their attack with Lullaby Fist.
• Evil Containment Wave – Fixed an issue in which the K.O. animation for Evil Containment Wave would not play out correctly under certain conditions.
• Turtle Hermit Extraordinaire – Made it easier to perform an Ultimate Z Change from Turtle Hermit Extraordinaire.
• Martial Spirit – Reduced invincibility time for Martial Spirit and Z Assist (B Type).
• Z Assist (B Type) – Lengthened the start up of the second hit of the Z Assist (B Type) when the attack does not hit the opponent’s main character.
• Z Assist (B Type) – Start up for Z Assist (B Type) no longer speeds up Master Roshi is hit by the opponent’s attack before start up.
• Direct Hit – Fixed an issue in which Direct Hit would not land against some characters are in a wall bounce.
Ultra Instinct Goku
• Unpolished Instinct – Fixed an issue in which some characters would freeze under certain conditions during an Ultimate Z Change involving Unpolished Instinct.
• Z Assist (B Type) – Fixed an issue in which the Ki gauge would increase from Z Assist (B Type).
• Hors D’oeuvre Stab – Fixed an issue in which heavy Hors D’oeuvre Stab could not be performed with half a Ki gauge bar when it links from some absorbed special moves.
• Saiyan Spirit – Fixed an issue in which the time at which an Ultimate Z Change is no longer possible during the mid-air version of Saiyan Spirit differed from the grounded version.
Super Saiyan Blue Goku
• Super God Shock Flash – Fixed an issue in which the Ki gauge would increase from Super God Shock Flash (heavy).