Techland has announced the Dying Light 2 update 1.06 patch notes, which is now available to download for PS4 & PS5 and comes with a number of improvements, including fixing audio issues plaguing the PS4 version of the game.
- Fix for the death-loop bug. It prevents players from new cases and fixes the existing ones.
- Added Backup Save system that allows players to rollback the game progress and their inventory to the last game’s secure storyline save point.
- Fixed most the audio-related issues on Playstation 4.
- Fast travel now works as intended after the main story has been finished.
- Multiple stability improvements.
The PS4 audio issue has been a major problem for a number of users since launch, although up until now there wasn’t a 100% guaranteed fix available.
Dying Light 2 is now available for PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One. You can read our full verdict here.