Electronic Arts has revealed details on its patch for the PlayStation 3 version of The Orange Box.
Although the patch itself was released a few days ago, the company neglected to divulge exactly what it would contribute to the game, which as endured numerous complaints from consumers since its release late last year.
However, EA has now gone on record to state that the patch should address the following issues:
· Fixed a graphical issue whereby a player would have the explosion effect left on the end of their Rocket Launcher when attempting to Rocket Jump.
· Fixed a memory leak to improve single player stability.
· Fixed an issue whereby the players name would not appear on the Stats comparison screen.
· We have fixed an issue that would cause the vote tallies to disappear when you viewed the scoreboard between rounds.
· Fixed an online server issue.
· Fixed an issue that caused a crash when a player that wasn’t in Division 1 entered ‘Your Leaderboards.
· Fixed an issue with players not always being added to the ‘Players Met’ menu on the XMB.
· Fixed a bug where a player viewing a friend without an EA account would have an empty entry in the friend’s Leaderboard.
· Fixed an issue where it was not possible to connect to the EA servers if you had more than 30 friends.