So, with Geoff Keighley officially having a cameo in Death Stranding and Kojima confirming that there will be more in the game. It has got me thinking about who could appear in the game.
Well, it isn’t easy to narrow down, other than anyone who has ever visited Kojima Productions. So, that is what we have done. Below we have listed every possible cameo in Death Stranding based off of who has taken a picture at the entrance of Kojima Production. Be prepared, it is a long list. Some of the mentions are also based off of Kojima’s close relationship with them of the years.
Every Possible Cameo In Death Stranding
- Geoff Keighley (Creator of The Game Awards)
- Nicolas Winding Refn
- Guillermo del Toro
Possible cameos (courtesy of Hideo Kojima’s Twitter account):
- Edgar Wright (Hollywood Writer and Director)
- CHVRCHES – Lauren Mayberry, Iain Cook and Martin Doherty (Synth-Pop Band)
- Masahiro Sakurai (Game Director of the Super Smash Bros. franchise)
- Ashley Johnson (Actress: The Last Of Us, Blindspot)
- Bring Me The Horizon – Oliver Sykes, Lee Malia, Matt Kean, Matt Nicholls, Jordan Fish (Rock Band)
- Shuhei Yoshida (President of Sony Worldwide Studios)
- Jordan Vogt-Roberts (Director of the upcoming Metal Gear Solid movie)
- Pablo Uchida (Illustrator)
- Herman Hulst (Founder of Guerilla Games)
- Sam Lake (Founder of Remedy)
- Conan O’Brien (Late Night Talk Show Host)
- Joe Penna (Director of Arctic, which stars Mads Mikkelsen)
- Tetsuya Mizuguchi (Game Director/Producer: Rez, Lumines, and Tetris Effect)
- Jade Raymond (Game Producer: Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs)
- Grimes (Musician)
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Actor, The Walking Dead)
- Apocalyptica (Metal Band)
- Lauren Tsai (Actress, Legion)
- Keanu Reeves (Actor)
That is every cameo we can think of at the moment. If you have any more that we have missed or want to make your own guesses, let us know. To keep up to date with all the latest gameplay and news from Death Stranding be sure to check out our game page.
Death Stranding releases for PS4 on November 8, 2019.