The F1 23 update 1.17 patch notes have been announced by Codemasters today, bringing another round of fixes for the title, as well as implementing the Scuderia Ferrari SF-23 Golden Age Livery. Read more details below.
- Addition of the Scuderia Ferrari SF-23 “Golden Age” Livery, race suit and driver helmets
- Updates to the visuals of the Aston Martin AMR23 to bring the car closer to its real-life counterpart
- Fixed an issue where F2 23 and 5 lap races were incorrectly appearing in Ranked
- Fixed an issue where Events in F1 World tab “Solo & Multiplayer events” were missing their titles and names
- Fixed an issue when completing a race in Multiplayer Grand Prix with multiple races in the playlist does not progress the lobby to the next race
- Fixed an issue where players were being promoted without completing any Ranked Division races.
- Fixed an issue when buying Pitcoin from the store and then buying an XP boost would cause a crash
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes