EA Sports has booted the FIFA 21 update 1.54 patch notes in the back of the net for you to scoop up, which applies to the PS4, PC and Xbox One versions of the football title. The PS5 and Xbox Series X/S patch will arrive later this week, so stay tuned for more details on that.
FIFA 21 Update 1.09 Patch Notes
Online Gameplay Responsiveness
- Connection Monitoring is now available for all players.
- The setting to modify the feature is located within the Visual Settings of the Game Settings menu.
- To learn more, please check the article here.
– Added a new FIFA Game Data Center in Miami, Florida.
To learn more about Connection Monitoring and the FIFA Game Data Center in Miami, check out the latest Pitch Notes article:
- Activated the FIFA Playtime tool which is designed to give players more insight and control over how they engage with FIFA.
- FIFA Playtime requires opting in, and this can be done by visiting the Playtime tile under the Customise tab of the FIFA Main Menu, or through the Settings menu on the FUT 21 Web App/FIFA 21 Companion App.
To learn more about FIFA Playtime, check out the latest this EA Help article:
Addressed the following issue:
- When playing VOLTA Squads with player controlled teammates, only the Captain was gaining Objectives progress.