Polyphony Digital has announced details on the upcoming Gran Turismo 7 update 1.26, which is due to launch on November 24 for PS4 & PS5. This latest update for the game includes new vehicles, including a special 25th anniversary edition X2019.
Read up on the latest Gran Turismo 7 patch notes below.
1. Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 25th Anniversary Special Edition Race Car joins the lineup
2. Three new cars, including iconic FR Sports that have thrilled drivers throughout the decades are now available
- BMW M2 Competition ’18
- Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth ’87
- Nissan Silvia K’s Aero (S14) ’96
3. Test your skills at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Total Length: 4,088m; Elevation Change: 38m; Corners Count: 12; Longest Straight: 1275m
The Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta, a historic U.S. road course built in 1970 and located just north of Braselton, Georgia, is renowned for hosting touring car and prototype car races. It also serves as the venue for the 10-hour Petit Le Mans endurance race.
This technical course features a series of high-speed corners that requires full-throttle acceleration and hard braking. It’s tight and has dramatic elevation changes, which result in several blind corners. Overtaking must be performed here with caution.
4. “Illuminations” and “Road Atlanta” have been added to Curation in Scapes