Polyphony Digital rolled the Gran Turismo 7 update 1.27 patch notes out of the garage for your viewing pleasure, which comes packing a bunch of new cars, new events for World Circuit and a new Scape. Read more details below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained About PlayStation 5 For New Owners In 2022
– The following five new cars have been added:
・ Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm ’20
・ Bugatti Chiron ’16
・ Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray ’20
・ Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo
・Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) ’95 (available for purchase at Legend Cars from December 15)
The Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo will be available for purchase at Brand Central from December 23. Players who answered correctly the Day 4 question of the World Finals Viewers Gift campaign will gain early access on December 15.
– The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 14: Collection: Straight-Six BMWs (Collector Level 37 and above).
・Extra Menu No. 15: Collection: Bugatti (Collector Level 43 and above).
The new Menu Books and Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (Championship: World GT Series) and having watched the ending.
3. World Circuits
– The following new events have been added to World Circuits:
– European Clubman Cup 600
・Mount Panorama Racing Circuit
– American Clubman Cup 700
– Hypercar Parade
– Norway has been added as featured Curations in Scapes.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– We addressed an issue in which “Quitting the race might affect your ratings” would be incorrectly displayed when leaving a Lobby.
– We fixed an issue in which repeatedly racing without leaving the room in Lobby would cause the game’s performance to drop.
2. Steering Controllers
– We fixed an issue in which fitting the BMW M2 Competition ’18 with a Fully Customizable Manual Transmission would cause the clutch pedal on steering controllers to stop responding.
– We repaired an issue where the sound of the player’s own engine would not play correctly.
– Various other issues have been addressed.