Get the latest news on the Gran Turismo Sport update 1.10, which brings with a new GT League mode.
Available to download now on PS4, Gran Turismo Sport update 1.10 features a brand new campaign mode that you can play solo.
Simply, pick cars from your own line-up and take part in various challenges.
We also see the introduction of new GT Sport cars, including the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A and Ford F-150 SVT Raptor.
The Gran Turismo Sport update 1.10 patch notes reveal a host of changes, including new track layouts, a top 24 Superstars Race and various bug and balance fixes.
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.10 patch notes
- GT League' has been added. This is a mode in which you can challenge a variety of races using cars from your garage (Every league requires a certain Driver Level to enter).
- Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.10 added a new layout, the “Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa + Miyabi” has been added.
- A new ”Season's Greetings” group has been added to the Top Screen. New photo scenes are included in the group.
- We have added the “Lewis Hamilton Reference Laps #1 - Nürburgring” to the ‘Lewis Hamilton' section of Brand Central;
- A museum section has been added to Chevrolet.
- Special Scapes scenes have been added to Bugatti.
Top 24 Superstars
- In the FIA Championships within Sport mode, a ‘Top 24 Superstars' race will be held as the final round of each race season. This will be a single race within the final round, where only one group will be matched among the top drivers. In this race you will earn more points than a standard race.
- Added a new [Settings] section under [Event Settings] -> [Regulation Settings].
Physics Simulation Model
- Traction control while turning has been adjusted to allow smoother cornering.
- The DUALSHOCK 4 motion sensor steering sensitivity has been adjusted so that steering requires less rotation.
- It is now possible to set throttle and brakes in the buttons assignments of the wireless and steering controllers. The settings can be changed from [Options] -> [Controller];
- Fixed an issue where the operation of the left/right stick on the T-GT steering controller was affected by the wireless controller assignment settings.
- Tires screeching sounds have been adjusted;
- The sound balance of the Chaparral Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo has been adjusted.
- Thai language support has been added to the Asian version.