Rockstar Games has revealed in a new blog post that it is planning a series of improvements for Grand Theft Auto 5 and Grand Theft Auto Online, including the ability to sprint simply by holding down a button rather than mashing it.
Here’s the lineup of changes coming to GTA 5 and GTA Online.
- When calling Mors Mutual Insurance, you’ll be able to claim all destroyed vehicles at once.
- An alternate sprint control option (hold to sprint) will be added to the Settings Menu.
- Custom description tags for garages to help quickly locate your favorite rides.
- The Willard Eudora and Albany Classique Broadway will become eligible for Taxi Work when using Taxi Liveries.
- Updates to the Creator to incorporate additional props and weather options, including snow.
These, and many experience improvements inspired by direct feedback from the community like easy-to-access snacks right from the Weapon Wheel and the ability to launch sell missions in invite-only sessions, are on top of the numerous enhancements made since the launch of GTA Online on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, which include ray-traced reflections and the introduction of the Career Builder making it easier than ever to rise through the criminal ranks — along with the roving Gun Van, 50-car multi-floor garage, new License Plate Creator, Taxi Work, and much more.
Grand Theft Auto 5 was released for PS3 and Xbox 360 in September 2013, with a PC version arriving the following month. The game was then ported to PS4 and Xbox One with a first-person viewpoint and other improvements, before arriving on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S in 2022.
[Source – Rockstar Games]