How To Fix PS5 Error Code CE-113212-0, PS5 Error Code CE-113212-0, PS5 CE-113212-0, CE-113212-0. Another day, another PS5 error to tackle! Again, this one has been acknowledged by Sony as a ‘common error,’ and finds players met with an ‘unable to connect to server’ message. You can read more about the fixes below.
PS5 Error Code CE-113212-0, How To Fix
Sony recommends the following methods as a solution:
- Check the PSN Status Page, which will tell you if there is any maintenance or issues present
- Restart your PS5 and try connecting to the Internet using a wired connection, then reconfigure your settings
- If you are using a wireless connection, review the installation location. This may include bringing your PS5 closer to the router, or removing any obstacles that may interrupt the connection between both devices
- Turn off your router and wait five minute before restarting it
- Update the firmware of your router. You will have to refer to the router vendor for details on this.
- Try opening the following ports — TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, and UDP: 3478, 3479, 49152 ~ 65535
- Set up a static IP address manually in the network settings
- Finally, try changing the DNS settings. To go DNS settings in the Network Settings, and configure your network settings with the number of public DNS that is free.