Black Matter has announced the full list of Hell Let Loose Console Update 1 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which will drop on May 17 with a host of key changes. You can read the full list of Hell Let Loose patch notes below.
- Sainte Marie du Mont v2 (Replace SMDM v1)
- Foy US Offensive
- Hill 400 GER Offensive
- Purple Heart Lane (Rain) GER Offensive
- Carentan GER Offensive
- PPSh-41 w/ Drum
- Mosin Nagant 1891
- Mosin Nagant M38
- Mosin Nagant 91/30
- Mosin Nagant 91/30 Scoped
- SVT-40 Scoped
- Nagant M1895
- Tokarev TT33
- MPL-50 Spade
- M97 Trench Gun
- FG42 Scoped (4x)
- RG-42 Grenade
- RDG-2 Smoke Grenade
- Pomz AP Mine
- TM-35 AT Mine
- Satchel Charge (SOV)
- RKKA 8×40 Binoculars
- Watch (SOV)
- Revive (SOV)
- Bandage (SOV)
- Wrench (SOV)
- Hammer (SOV)
- Blowtorch (SOV)
- Supplies (SOV)
- Medical Supplies (SOV)
- Small Ammunition Box (SOV)
- Explosive Ammo Box (SOV)
- Soviet Union versions of all existing roles (In-Game & Barracks)
- US Assault – Veteran (In-Game & Barracks)
- GER Automatic Rifleman – Paratrooper (In-Game & Barracks)
- GER Sniper – Veteran (In-Game & Barracks)
- Anti Tank Loadouts shuffled around.
- New loadout order: Standard Issue, Gun Crew, Ambusher.
- Old order: Standard Issue, Ambusher, Gun Crew.
- T34 Medium Tank (SOV)
- IS-1 Heavy Tank (SOV)
- ZiS-5 Transport Truck (SOV)
- ZiS-5 Supply Truck (SOV)
- BA10 Recon Vehicle (SOV)
- M17 Half-Track (SOV)
- Replace Panther with Panzer IV Medium Tank (GER)
- M3 Half-Track (US)
- Sd.Kfz.251 Half-Track (GER)
- Katyusha Strike
- Spawn Half-Track
- US – Light & Medium Tanks can now be spawned.
- German – Light Tank can now be spawned.
- Resource changes to all the Commander Abilities.
- Final Stand removed.
- Set to Soviet Backdrop – Front End
- Enable Soviet Music Tracks
- Update IIS to Soviet Key-art
- Added New Maps to Field Manual
- Add Console-specific text updates to Field Manual
- Defender of the Motherland – Play 5 matches on Stalingrad.
- To the Village of my Babushka – Play 5 matches on Kursk.
DLC Uniforms (Platform Holder Store & In-Game):
- Tropic Fever – US Cosmetic DLC
- Hot Drop – US Cosmetic DLC
- False Front – German Cosmetic DLC
- Debug text / missing commend button prompt present within the field manual in Russian.
- The game will softlock on the ‘Leave Server’ prompt after resigning as Commander
- No vote confirmation when a player votes to punish their team killer
- FPS drop occurs while tanks are firing at one another
- Non-functional button prompts are present above the map’s key
- Game will stop registering some controller inputs during gameplay
- Radial menu does not close after releasing the button in most vehicles
- Suspending the title when loading into a map causes crash or game closure
- “Apply and back” prompt in in-game options are not localised
- The player can equip items that the player has run out of using RB/R1
- Turning off adaptive triggers and restarting the game will show the trigger still being adaptive and the setting still Off
- ‘B’ or ‘O’ button to close the Personal Stats page does not function on post-match scoreboard
- Two functions mapped to the same button on post-game scoreboard
- T17 overlay ‘Recently played with’ tab doesn’t update after blocking player
- Leaving the Commander role will result in the player having a slight loss of focus
- Invert axis controls don’t function when using an Anti-Tank gun
- The player will receive a network error message if they initiate matchmaking immediately after they cancel it
- Noticeable LOD transitions for sandbags
- Airhead spawn number continuously increases until the Airhead disappears
- [Carentan] Player can clip through and shoot through a hedge asset
- Host will crash at the IIS after performing a LAN disconnection in game while in a party.
- Scoreboard option “Key” and description of units are not correctly translated.
- VoIP exploit on consoles