Crytek has announced the Hunt: Showdown update 1.38 patch notes, which is available for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game with another round of bug fixes.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A Total Resource On PlayStation 5
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to sprint through concertina mines without being damaged.
- Fixed a bug where the Scottfield would appear under the ground when dropped by a dead Hunter.
- Fixed a bug that caused the unlock ranks of the Caldwell Pax and Caldwell Rival were incorrect. Pax is back to Rank 18 and the Rival is back to Rank 10.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to “kill” dead hunters that had disconnected from the game. This also caused those dead hunters to appear in Dark sight.
- Fixed a bug that caused a placed bear trap to go off instantly when set on a dead hunter.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to spectate dead or Hunters that had already extracted.
- Fixed a localization error in the description of the Scottfield incendiary ammo in the Book of weapons.
- Fixed a localization issue with the description text for the Scottfield in German.
- Fixed some typos in the German description of the Scottfield in the store, roster tab and the Bloodline progression page.