Jackbox Party Pack 7 is coming to PS4 on October 15, 2020. This will be the newest addition to the ever popular party game. With the pack, Jackbox will be adding five new party games. These new games will fit in perfectly to the plethoras of great party games already available inside of Jackbox.
Below is a list of the new games:
- Quiplash 3, a head-to-head battle of wits as you write hilarious responses to quirky prompts while everyone else votes for their favorite! (3-8 players)
- The Devils and the Details, the collaborative chaos game where you’re a family of devils working together to survive in suburbia. Can you handle the daily torture of human life? (3-8 players)
- Champ’d Up, the drawing fighting game where you get to create absurd characters that battle each other over unusual titles. Can you take down the heavy favorite? (3-8 players)
- Talking Points, the make-it-up-as-you-go public-speaking game. Give a speech responding to picture slides you’ve never seen before, or be the Assistant and approve pictures as fast as you can. Just keep talking whether it makes sense or not! (3-8 players)
- Blather ‘Round, the pop culture guessing game. Describe your secret prompt with a very limited vocabulary and hope that someone can figure it out in time. (2-6 players)
As you can see the amount of new content to Jackbox with Party Pack 7 is staggering. From fan-favorite Quiplash to the new Talking Points, it seems Jackbox Party Pack 7 is a must-have for fans of the series.
Jackbox Party Pack 7 comes to PS4 on October 15, 2020. For all things, Jackbox and more, stick close to PSU and in the meantime check out the trailer below.