Mojang Studios has announced the Minecraft Dungeons update 1.06 patch notes for you to gawk at, which adds the Halloween-based Spooky Falls event for players to tuck into. Read up on the latest Minecraft Dungeons patch notes below.
Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.06 Patch Notes
Spooky Fall Event:
- From October 26th to November 3rd, we’re diving into all things creepy and crawly that you don’t want to miss. The time-limited Seasonal Trials will bring new challenges, and with new challenges comes new rewards!
- The prizes for surviving these supernatural trials will be ultra-exclusive gear and weapons that are a must-have for this spooky season
- Make sure you join in the frightful festivities before time is up!
- Can you face the meanest of mobs without breaking a sweat? Then the new Apocalypse Plus feature is for you!
- Apocalypse Plus brings a harder difficulty mode than ever before, but it doesn’t stop there – it also comes with twenty increasingly challenging levels
- This new feature doesn’t change the game you know and love but adds a whole new dimension of difficulty for those who want an extra challenge. Try Apocalypse Plus for yourself, but don’t say we didn’t warn you!
- Decreased the difficulty of some Daily Trials and all Trials now give better rewards
- Pillager base damage has been reduced from 75 to 62
- Deflecting has been rebalanced from 20/40/60% to 25/35/45%
- Mob enchantments are now significantly scarier
- Just before retrieving an item after an upgrade, you can now see the possible power range
- Once an item reaches a certain power level, you’ll need to play missions on higher difficulty levels to upgrade the item further
- If the blacksmith can upgrade the item, the item always gets at least +1 power level after upgrading
- Unequipping items in the inventory without swapping the item for another item has some issues. This will be addressed in a future update
- Fixed the Creepy Crypt Daily Trial not unlocking despite completing the requirements (MCD-4391)
- Fixed the Daily Trials Completed counter not resetting to zero at midnight (MCD-4497)
- Fixed Daily Trials on Underhalls being inaccessible for players who had unlocked but not completed the mission before Daily Trials were implemented