NetherRealm has polished off the full list of Mortal Kombat 11 1.07 update patch notes, revealing some major nerfs for Scorpion and a number of buffs for those characters have been underperforming. Chiefly, Scorp’s Hell Port and its air variation are now high attacks, which should definitely mean they are less of a headache now that they can be ducked.
Mortal Kombat 11 1.07 Update Patch Notes Dish Out Buffs & Nerfs
Scorpion’s Hell Port has been a major thorn in the side of players since Mortal Kombat 11’s launch, in case you weren’t aware. The move is fast, and sees the character teleporting from one side of the screen to the other, and originally hit low. This made it very difficult to predict and even avoid. Still now it’s a high, it should be easier to deal with.
Other changes include buffs to some of the perceived weaker characters in the game, including Shao Kahn, Kollector, Raiden, and Geras.
Check out some of the details below, and hit up the full Mortal Kombat 11 1.07 update patch notes here.
• Added Color Blindness mode (Protanope, Deuteranope, & Tritanope) to Video Options
• Added HDR TV Quality settings (Standard, High End, Professional) to Video Options
• Added Variation info to the Pause Menu in Practice Mode
• Added a 4 Star Ranking and replaced Damage Ratio with additional matchup information to the Kombat Breakdown after an Online Match or Kombat Kard Kareer Stats
• Updated the visuals for the Real Time Frame Data Display in Practice Mode & Kombat Kard Match Replays
• Added an additional Brutality victory pose for every character
• Improved performance on many brutalities that were causing slowdown to occur
• Fixes to visual issues with many brutalities
• Added several new Brutalities for players to discover
• Added “Dimitri Vegas as Sub-Zero” Skins and Mask to Sub-Zero Kustomizations available free to everyone
• Front Punch + Front Kick button macro is now working correctly for all Krushing Blows in Practice Mode when the Easy Krushing Blows option is enabled
• When a move that would have triggered a Krushing Blow trades with an invulnerable move on the same frame it will no longer result in neither move colliding
• Fixed a rare visual issue with hitsparks during “Finish Him” dizzy state after winning the round with Fatal Blow
• Mercy can now be performed using Front Kick + Back Kick button macro input if Button Shortcuts is enabled
• Fixed a rare issue where a player could cause a high projectile to visually appear to pass through their character after a knockdown if they pressed and released the down direction at a precise timing and made no further inputs
• Adjustment to victim regions after a character has missed a throw attempt
• Adjustment to victim regions during many hit reactions
• Adjustment to crouching victim regions for all characters except Baraka, Kabal, Kollector, Kotal Kahn, Liu Kang
• Fixed an issues that could cause Up + Back Punch Wakeup Attacks & Flawless Block Attacks to sometimes not be invulnerable to a jumping attack that collides just before landing
Mortal Kombat 11 was released for PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One in April. Read our review of the bloody brawler here.