NetherRealm has unleashed a punchy list of Mortal Kombat 11 update 1.26 patch notes, which comes with support for the Klassic MK Movie Skin Pack, as well as a bunch of gameplay fixes and character-specific adjustments.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 Patch Notes
Klassic MK Movie Skin Pack
- Added new character skin variants based on the original “Mortal Kombat” film featuring the voices and likenesses of three main actors from the 1995 movie, including Christopher Lambert as “Protector of Earthrealm Raiden,” Linden Ashby as “Hollywood Kombatant Johnny Cage” and Bridgette Wilson-Sampras as “Island Bound Sonya Blade.”
- Available now digitally for $5.99 (SRP).
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Fixed an issue that was causing Abilities to be locked in Practice Mode’s Player Select if someone started the game using a new Player Profile and immediately went into practice mode.
- Minor graphical performance optimizations on next generation consoles
Character Specific Adjustments
- Kung Lao – Possessed Hat now plays the correct audio
- Mileena – (Air) Soaring Sai now correctly displays Punish instead of Kounter when hit during recovery and is no longer throw immune during some of its landing frames
- Mileena – Fixed a rare issue with Vanish invisibility not being applied if it is used at specific timing while Shang Tsung is performing Soul Swap
- Mileena – Fixed a rare issue with Kahnum Dash Amplify that could cause some cloth to use an incorrect animation
- Mileena – Fixed a rare audio issue with Sai Blast while modified by augments
- Rain – His Katar will no longer sometimes become invisible if Katar Toss is interrupted at specific timing
- Rain – Fixed issues with several special moves not having damage adjusted by Augments correctly
- Rambo – Claymore is no longer effected by projectile immunity
- Rambo – Fixed issues with several special moves not having damage adjusted by Augments correctly