2K Sports has unwrapped the NBA 2K22 update 1.006.000 patch notes for your consumption, which is now available for the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S versions of the basketball title. This latest update comes with various stability improvements, including polishing up The City portion of the game.
Read up on the NBA 2K22 1.006.000 patch notes below.
- Additional stability improvements in an ongoing effort to improve your user experience.
- Fixed an issue that was causing City/Rec/Pro-Am/W Online games to disconnect either before the game started or at the conclusion of the game.
- Addressed an error code issue that was preventing specific MyCAREER saves from being able to load into the City.
- Significantly improved loading speed when re-entering the City from a building interior (Apartment, Rec, Pro-Am, Event Center, etc.).
- Improved framerate when navigating the City on the Xbox Series X console.
- Traditional broadcast cameras are now available for use in MyNBA once again.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some MyNBA Online saves to overwrite other pre-existing saves.
- Gym Rat and On-Court Coach badges are now correctly being applied to all badge loadouts.
- Increased the velocity required before a player jumps/falls into or over the first row of the crowd via momentum.
- DJ Booths will no longer allow for tipping when in the proximity of a quest NPC.
[Source – NBA 2K22]