Harvester of Nightmares
- Several occurrences of strange or invisible collision have been cleaned up.
- The event now scales players up to Item Level 40k, or down to 44k. Enemies are 40k.
- The “Buy Out” button in event details now properly shows the Partial Buyout when a Token of Achievement has been claimed.
- The quest, Haunting the Harvester, now properly drops the quest, Inception.
- Various fixes have been made to event text.
Challenge of the Gods
- To accommodate the delay of Harvester of Nightmares, Challenge of the Gods in late March has also been delayed by one week.
Feast of Lanterns
- Happy Tiger Adornment no longer removes characters’ eyes, ears, or other facial features.
- Happy Tiger Bottoms no longer cause some characters’ legs to disappear.
Content and Environment
- Cultists and Thayans are now properly counted during the major Heroic Encounter, From Scales to Bones.
Combat and Powers
- The Jewel of the North Artifact set bonus now grants a threat generation bonus to Tank roles.
Items and Economy
- The roster of rewards from the Astral Lockbox has been updated. This may currently be missing localization for French, German, Italian, and Russian locales. Existing lockboxes are affected, and they now include the following items.
- Legendary Mount
- Arcane Whirlwind
- Legendary Giant Toad
- Legendary Carpet of Flying
- King of Spines (Mythic)
- Epic Mount
- Boots of Misty Step
- Hellfire Engine
- Epic Companion
- Deep Crow Hatchling
- Bulette Pup
- Book Imp
- Owlbear Cub
- Dancing Shield
- Players should no longer be unexpectedly dropped from Random Queues when the queue pops.
[Source – ArcGames]