Cryptic Studios has lifted the wraps off the Neverwinter update 10.06 patch notes for your consumption, which comes packing a range of fixes as well as a special title for players who defeat Crown of Keldegonn.
Read up on the latest Neverwinter patch notes below.
- Players who defeat the Crown of Keldegonn (Master) for the first time will now receive a special title.
- Players who have previously completed the Crown of Keldegonn (Master) will receive the title as soon as they log in.
Items and Economy
- The Coalescent Mote that sometimes appears in the Wondrous Bazaar is now properly a Coalescent Mote instead of a Coalescent Ward.
- When swapping loadouts, enchantments should no longer be unexpectedly unslotted.
- Known issue: This change was later found to cause companion powers to become unslotted when swapping loadouts. The issue was discovered too late to incorporate into this fix build, and we have a fix in testing with a target release of Tuesday, March 15.
Performance and Stability
- The initial loading screen should now pass much more quickly than before.