The Neverwinter update 10.54 patch notes have been unveiled by Cryptic Studios, confirming a slew of changes to Rise of Tiamat, Dragon Hunt, and much more. Read up on the latest Neverwinter patch notes below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
- Green Dragon’s “Mass Dispel” no longer removes buffs that it shouldn’t, and no longer disrupts bards attempting to play songs.
- Strands can no longer be “converted” to the same type at a loss.
- Verdant and Crackling Strand Exchanges have been corrected. Crackling can be exchanged to Verdant, and Verdant can be exchanged into Crackling.
Rise of Tiamat
- Severin’s Fire Wall ability once again properly respects revive immunity.
- The final phase of the fight can no longer be skipped under certain circumstances.
- Damage has been reduced across the board.
- If players fall into the chasm, they will spawn in more accessible locations depending on where they fell.
- Severin’s Fireball no longer hits slightly outside its warning area.
- The number of Vile Swarm patches has been reduced from 5 to 3.
- The HP of mini-bosses has been reduced by approximately 25%.
- The warning period for spells has been increased to 5 seconds, up from 3 seconds.
- The number of Eruptions from Tiamat’s Eruption spell has been reduced to 3, down from 6.
- The damage dealt by Tiamat’s Aura in Phases 3 and 5 now ramps up more slowly.
- The duration of the Hold dealt by Impending Permafrost has been reduced by 3 seconds.
- When Tiamat is emerged, there is more time between spell casts.
- Phase 1
- The damage of Fire Wall has been reduced.
- Phase 2
- The period between add spawns has been increased by 6 seconds.
- Phase 3
- It is no longer required to defeat both of Tiamat’s claws simultaneously.
- Phase 5
- Dragon Souls will no longer be shattered when entering Phase 5.
- Tiamat now properly uses the intended number of spells in Phase 5.
- On Normal mode, Tiamat’s aura in Phase 3 currently has no effect. This makes Phase 3 much easier than intended.
Content and Environment
- Caer-Konig is once again accessible. We’re still investigating other reports of zone inaccessibility.
Combat and Powers
- The power of the Dragonbone Wand at Epic Quality now properly gives 4.5% Critical Strike, down from 45%.
- The Stalwart Power from the Omen of Despair now properly increases in rank when players upgrade it to Mythic.
- The Stalwart Power from the Black Unicorn now properly increases in rank when players upgrade it to Mythic.
Items and Economy
- Mystagogue no longer binds to account when granted by the Astral Lockbox.
- The Sinister Shade’s Armor can now be worn by Bards.
Reward Claims Agent
- The Legendary Barlgura now properly binds to account on claim. It is once again claimable via the RCA.
- The Crystalline Warhorse now properly binds to account on claim. It is once again claimable via the RCA.
- (Xbox and PlayStation) The “close screen” button no longer appears with a PC-style interface.
- (Xbox and PlayStation) The “Unlock” list’s layout has been updated for readability.
[Source – ArcGames]