Meanwhile, there’s another update for the game that is available for now PC users to download, and is scheduled to hit PS5 and Xbox Series X/S at the end of the week. This addresses “a mix of needed fixes that have popped up since launch.”
Beyond this, it’s beavering away on a “larger patch to improve performance overall and give you the best possible experience. For console users, we are specifically aiming to address challenges with framerate stability.”
For now, here’s the list of Gotham Knights PC patch notes:
- Invincible enemies playing a “meditating” animation will no longer appear in crimes.
- Various UI issue fixes.
- Fixed issues caused by graphical settings not being applied properly.
- Various localization fixes.
- Fixed various Keyboard/Mouse specific input issues.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing being able to join friends through invites.
- Various crash fixes throughout the title, most notably during the S.T.A.R. Labs “free the scientists” fight and the Harley Quinn Hospital Boss Fight.
- Fixed an AMD specific crash related to shadows.
- There may be some compatibility issues with Nvidia Ansel that we are still investigating for this patch.
Gotham Knights is now available for PS5, PC and Xbox Series X/S. Be sure to have a gander at our full review of the superhero title here.
[Source – VGC]