DONTNOD Entertainment and Focus Home Interactive have released a new Vampyr patch that addresses a handful of bugs.
Naturally, we’ve got the full changelog below for you to sink your teeth into:
- The Recovering Icon is now properly displayed when a citizen is healing
- During the cutscene between Dorothy and Darius, Dorothy will now properly be shown. A new playthrough is needed for this.
- Fixed an issue where Sean Hampton was stuck in a chair while reloading during certain dialogues.
- Fixed an issue where spoiler characters would incorrectly spawn.
- Fixed an issue where Tom Watts’s sidequest would be blocked while performing a medical checkup mid-choice
- Fixed an issue where players were able to escape the map in Southwark
- Optimised the in-game menus
- Fixed an issue where in-game and in-menu serum icons were inverted.
- Fixed an issue where Camelia’s dialogue would stay locked, even with all hints unlocked.
- Various other fixes
Additionally, DONTNOD have also promised that much larger more substantial patches will be arriving in the coming months for Vampyr.
Source: Focus Home Interactive