Grinding Gear Games has unwrapped the Path of Exile update 1.75 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which is now live to download for the PS4 version of the game. This latest patch adds a number of key bug fixes for the title.
Read up on Path of Exile 1.75 below.
- Maven’s Invitations for The Uncharted Realms Atlas region now indicate which bosses have already been witnessed by The Maven.
- Fixed a bug where the Guardian’s Aid Atlas Passive node could sometimes fail to activate.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on Anomalous Golem gems wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on the Phantasmal Earthquake gem wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed a visual bug where Zana’s Map Device modifiers weren’t displayed in the list of map modifiers after entering a map.
- Fixed a visual bug introduced with 3.13.1c that could occur when hovering over amulets and cluster jewels.