The PES 2018 release date and some of the gameplay features for Konami’s upcoming soccer/football game have been leaked online, confirmed a big overhaul for Master League and a new online co-op mode!
The source of the leak is TrueAchievements, who have picked up store listings for Pro Evolution Soccer 2018. Details include:
- Gameplay Masterclass – Strategic Dribbling, Real Touch+ and new set pieces take the unrivalled gameplay to the next level
- Presentation Overhaul – New menus and real player image
- PES League Integration – Compete with PES League in new modes including myClub
- Online Co-op – A mode dedicated to co-op play is newly added
- Random Selection Match – Fan favourite returns with new presentation and features
- Master League Upgrade – New pre-season tournaments, improved transfer system, presentations and functionality
- Enhanced Visual Reality – New lighting, reworked player models and animations covering everything from facial expressions to body movement to bring the game to life
The PES 2018 release date is listed as September 12 in North America and September 14 in other regions.
There’s also some screenshots leaked of Barcelona’s Nou Camp and the Westfalensadion in Borussia Dortmund. Check out the one above!
Related: PES 2017 tips
There’s also details on the PES 2018 pre-order bundle. For the basic package, fans will get:
- 2x Premium Partner Agents for myClub
- UCL Agent for myClub and Exclusive Agent for myClub
- 4x Start Up Agents 1x Partner Club Agent
- 10,000 GP x 10 weeks
Then there’s the PES 2018 FC Barcelona Edition. Pre-order this beauty and you’ll get everything in first pre-order bundle and the following items:
- 1x FCB Special Agent
- 1x FCB Legend Special Agent
- 1,000 myClub coins
- + More to be announced soon
Note: These details haven’t been officially confirmed by Konami, but the source is trustworthy, and it all looks pretty much official to us.
Source: TrueAchievements. Check their site for more screenshots.