A new Android app to accompany the launch of DRIVECLUB on PS4 in North America today and in Europe on October 10 has been released by PlayStation Mobile.
Entitled MyDRIVECLUB, the app is available to download via Google Play and weighs in at 445Mb. The app allows players to browse through cahllanges and event, watch live streaming from friends and create and maintain their clubs.
The full list of activities that are available to Android 4.0 users are:
The app also demands Android 4.0 and includes the following features:
• ACTIVITY – Keep up to speed with friends and Club members, with key notifications pushed directly to your device.
• CHALLENGES – View any Challenge already in progress, or browse your Event History and create new Challenges to play in the game.
• CLUBS – Create and maintain your Club, or explore other Clubs and check out their profiles.
• REPLAY VIEWER – Play back Challenge attempts on your mobile device, giving you a bird’s eye view of the action.
• LIVE STREAMING – Get notified when your friends are streaming and watch live feed video of them racing, wherever you are.
An app for iOS is expected to be released at a later date.
Check out PSU’s DRIVECLUB review.