As a new Rainbow Six Siege update lands today on PS4, Xbox One and PC, a new Rainbow Six Siege Advanced Edition has been listed on Amazon today for PlayStation 4.
Though Ubisoft hasn't officially announced a new packaged version of its popular shooter, Amazon has some details.
According to the product listing, the Rainbow Six Advanced Edition will include:
- The Original Rainbow Six Siege game
- 10 outbreak collection packs with rare bonus content
- 600 Rainbow Six credits
The Rainbow Six Siege credits can be used to unlock premium content.
It's interesting to see in the listing that the Rainbow Six Siege community apparently boasts 25 million active players. For a game that was released in 2015 that's mighty impressive!
According to the listing, the Rainbow Six Siege Advanced Edition will be release on February 13, 2018.
This is also listed at Mighty Ape in New Zealand.
The news coincides with the release of a major new update for Rainbow Six Siege. The servers are down today to make way for Operation White Noise, in which Ubisoft is making a series of adjustments to operators. The Rainbow Six Siege servers will be down from around 2pm GMT, and the following patch notes confirm the changes.
Rainbow Six Siege Update Patch Notes
- FIXED - Shield exploit that involves Deployable Shields being held in front of an Operator.
- FIXED - Attack Operators can appear as a 2D texture when approaching broken walls while holding the hostage.
- FIXED - Certain operator weapons produce extremely bright smoke and can obscure the view of the players.
- FIXED - Zofia dies after using Withstand when a match has a Handicap of 75 or less Damage.
- FIXED - Bombers do not always spawn during a Terrorist Hunt Classic on Tower map.
- FIXED - Last three enemies of a wave will get stuck behind the reversed table in 2F Meeting room.
- FIXED - Switching to Dokkaebi on support mode during her gadget animation will show her gadget screen empty.
- FIXED - Dokkaebi loses functionality, and a broken animation is present if Dokkaebi gets into DBNO state while hacking the camera system.
- FIXED - No warning appears when Dokkaebi is out of Logic Bomb uses and tries to activate it.
- FIXED - When in ADS, you do not need to hold the appropriate key to use Logic Bomb.
- FIXED - Yokai is stuck and has framed camera rotation rate on uneven terrain/debris.
- FIXED - The drones including Yokai have issues smoothly turning when navigating on certain destructible surfaces.
- FIXED - The Yokai drone loses signal in multiple places on Tower.
- FIXED - Echo drone can stick to the canister under Mira's Black Mirror.
- FIXED - Zofia’s LMG-E should have 150 bullets instead of 151.
- FIXED - Users can extend the bleed out timer by spamming Withstand.
- FIXED - Ying’s Candela will not go through the Ramps of 3F Watchtower of Oregon.
- FIXED - Players can prone between objects at 1F Trophy Room and be pushed inside the wall or outside at EXT Campfire Wood.
- FIXED - Nitro cells do not inflict damage if detonated on the plants from 1F Great Room.
- FIXED - Defenders in Prone stance in one corner of 1F Dining Room are not contesting the objective.
- FIXED - Bullets pass through the desk located at CCTV room.
- FIXED - Player can be stuck inside a wall if they use the vault prompt on beer cases.
- FIXED - Castle's double door Armor Panels do not cover the entire frame.
- FIXED - Player can vault in a specific location to get on a window frame.
- FIXED - There are lights on the side of the tower, which can block an Attacker’s rappel trajectory.
- FIXED - Due to a missing texture, players can exploit an area using drones and kill enemies.
- FIXED - Attackers can plant the Defuser from outside the objective at Ext Main Entrance.
- FIXED - Attackers can place a drone inside the barricaded window of EXT Sweet Shops.
- FIXED - Vault prompt is missing on the rooftop of the building.
- FIXED - Too much smoke appears when shooting with some weapons.
- FIXED - Installing the latest graphics driver for AMD will cause a crash when explosives are triggered.
- FIXED - Concussion and Sonic Burst effect applies to replays if applied after the start of replay.