Ubisoft has announced the Rainbow Six Siege update 2.21 patch notes, which comes packing a new map in the shape of Emerald Plains and a range of Operator changes.
- Added Emerald Plains to Ranked, Unranked, Quick Match, Team Deathmatch, Newcomer and Lone Wolf PVE map playlists.
- A blog post with more details about Emerald Plains will be coming soon and can be found here.
- Bandit can now attach multiple batteries to the same surface or device.
- Added Claymore (removed Breaching Charges).
- Gridlock now has 4 Trax canisters (from 3).
NOMAD + ORYX
- Recovery time from knock-back effects is now 1.25s (from 2s).
- Operators will now remain prone after recovering from a knock-back effect.
- Increased duration and cooldown of Glance Smart Glasses to 20s each (from 10s).
- Reduced duration of the Candelas flash to 1.4s (from 2.8s).
- Increased the number of Candelas to 4 (from 3).
- Increased the number of Claymores to 2 (from 1).
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Added Field of View slider on console (PS4, PS5, Xbox One & Xbox Series S/X).
- Please note, setting the field of view above 60 may result in lower frame rate and some graphical issues.
- Removed Outback from the Newcomer playlist.
FIXED – Various Team Deathmatch issues.
FIXED – Players are not getting points for destroying drones during “Prep Phase”.
FIXED – Operators are receiving damage after being pushed through a destroyed wall by Nomad or Oryx.
FIXED – Operators affected by Capitão’s Asphyxiation Bolt still take damage after the fire disappears and Capitão exits the game.
FIXED – Montagne will retain his Ballistic shield equipped if Oryx pushes him while retracting the Shield.
FIXED – Defenders can see Jackal footprints in support mode after reconnecting.
FIXED – Various LOD issues on Emerald Plains map.
FIXED – Various LOD issues on multiple maps.
FIXED – Various Azami Kiba Barrier issues.
FIXED – Deployable gadgets get destroyed when Kapkan deploys his EDD in their proximity.
FIXED – Tachanka can kill the hostage when the Hostage Death setting is turned off.
FIXED – Various operator VFX issues.
FIXED – Various Localization issues.
FIXED – Various Customization issues.
FIXED – Various UI issues.
FIXED – Various Shop issues.
FIXED – Various Audio and SFX issues.
FIXED – Various Battle Pass issues.
FIXED – Missing blood particles when taking damage.
FIXED – Various key binding issues.
FIXED – Multiple playlist and matchmaking issues
[Source – Ubisoft]