Ubisoft has blown the door open on a list of Rainbow Six Siege update 2.54 patch notes for you to gawk at, with balancing and bug fixes the order of the day for this latest patch.
- Vigil will share the same glitching behavior as Nøkk.
- The ERC-7 Video Disruptor will not be deactivated when performing certain actions, such as shooting, and instead will trigger the glitch effect on cameras.
- Vigil won’t be immune to Lion’s EE-ONE-D and Grim’s Kawan Hive. Both gadgets will detect him, but he can prevent being pinged by activating the ERC-7.
- The HEL gadget ability no longer reduces movement sounds.
- Maximum duration increased to 20 seconds (from 12).
- Added new glitching sources, such as being flashed or pushed.
- Nøkk is no longer immune to Alibi’s Prisma. It will detect her, but she can prevent being pinged by activating her the HEL gadget.
- Added 1.5x sight to the UZK50GI.
- Increased hatch climb speed by 30%.
FIXED – Missing unlimited ammo in the Snipers Arcade after joining a match in progress.
FIXED – Devices are detected outside when placed on the back wall of 2F Main Stairs in the Skyscraper map.
FIXED – The Battle Pass map flashes on screen when going to the Progress section.
FIXED – Error received when accepting a Squad invite from a player that was part of the same Squad in a previous match.
FIXED – Various Shop and Customization issues.