Capcom has emerged from the labs with a biohazard container full of Resident Evil Re:Verse update 1.03 patch notes for you to handle with extreme caution, which includes support for a new playable character from Hound Wolf Squad as well as the Village stage.
- New playable character: Tundra
- New map: Village
- BattlePass extended to level 60
- New challenge objectives
- New cosmetic items for some characters
- New RE Coins
- Some RE Coins can now be raised to level 2
- New victory poses
- New weapon charms
- New skins for Chris available
- New skins for Jill available
New battle stage: VILLAGE – This desolate village serves as the setting for Resident Evil Village. The field is centered around the Maiden of War statue located in the village square, and features multiple wide-open areas as well as those with plenty of cover.