The Rocket League Update 1.82 patch notes have been revealed by Psyonix, which is now live for the PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One versions of the game.
Rocket League Update 1.82 Patch Notes
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- The Play Menu will now close automatically after searching when away from the Main Menu
- The Play Menu will now correctly remember the last chosen Playlist between sessions
- Fixed a bug causing team color adjustments to change which preset is being customized
- [Steam] Fixed Steam input support for controllers including Sony DualShock 4, Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- Glowing wall cage effect fixed in Mannfield, Farmstead
- Fixed a bug preventing successful friend invites to Nintendo Switch accounts on the ‘Recent Players’ list
- NBA flags now appear correctly when customizing a car
Rocket League was released back in 2015 and has remained one of the most popular multiplayer titles for the PS4.