The Rocket League update 1.93 patch notes have been unveiled today by developer Psyonix, which is now available to download for PS4, PC, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One versions of the perpetually-popular vehicular footie title.
Read up on the Rocket League update 1.93 below.
wo-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Starting with v1.93, players that want to participate in player-to-player trading must have 2FA enabled on their Epic Games Account
- The first trade you execute after enabling 2FA may take longer than normal to process (about 30 seconds). Subsequent trades should process normally
- Fixed a bug preventing splitscreen players from matchmaking in Competitive Playlist
- “Invite to party” option in Friends List now displays properly for all players
- Fixed lighting on Forbidden Temple
- Removed animations added to the Playlist Menu in the last update
- Fixed a bug causing the ball to turn invisible in Spectator Mode when using Fly Cam