Rockstar’s favourite child, Grand Theft Auto V is going to look even better to play on PS5 thanks to a new update coming later this month that’ll add ray-traced reflections when playing in fidelity mode.
It’s the latest news out of Rockstar’s newswire on its official site, as 2022 comes to a close, and the studio looks forward to another year of GTA V, still going strong after nine years.
You can check out the full list of updates that’ll be coming in this new update, when it releases, for yourself here.
Grand Theft Auto V Update Details
- Get to your favorite iFruit Contacts faster — select which Contacts to display or hide via the Interaction Menu.
- The Benefactor Terrorbyte can be used to launch Business Sell Missions in all Session types, including Invite-only Sessions.
- Take on Agatha’s Casino Story Missions as a solo operator by visiting the Management Office of The Diamond Casino & Resort (these missions previously required at least 2 players).
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will add ray-traced reflections — rendering real-time reflections on many surfaces — via the Fidelity Mode graphics setting.
- New vehicle purchases will arrive in your Garage faster than before.
- Select Custom Weaponized Vehicles can now be used in Races, where appropriate — weapons will be disabled outside of GTA Races.
- Bicycles will be added to the list of vehicles that can be requested from your Personal Garage when calling the Mechanic.
- Players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S can enjoy full access to Hao’s Special Works without needing to complete Hao’s introductory race.
- Completing Vehicle Cargo Sell Missions in Public Sessions will award a High Demand Bonus, bringing this in line with all other business activities, while payouts on Smuggler’s Sell Missions will be permanently tripled.
- Get more of what you want faster with an across-the-board increase in the GTA$ value of all Shark Cards. Starting today, all Shark Card denominations have been boosted by 20-25% when purchased directly in GTA Online or via any of the platform stores. For special GTA+ Member Shark Cards, this is on top of the current 15% bonus GTA$.
Source – [Rockstar]