The developers behind Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom posted an update in regards to the title on the game’s official Facebook page.
The post states the the PlayStation 4 version of the title is nearly finished and that they are “debugging and should start the certification process very soon.”
The developers also gave a bit of insight on the title, which are detailed below.
- The game takes ~35 hours to complete
- There are more than 30 boss fights
- Around 100 different enemies to fight against
- 2 hours of Original Sound Track
- 20 special quests and special missions
- Over 30 different magic spells
- Unique crafting system
- A “load” of great dungeons and gigantic fights
Shiness has you taking control of Chado and his friends as you travel to different places on their flying ship. Unfortunately, a crash-landing has them stranded on one of the most hostile of places, and you find yourself in the midst of a very large conflict.
No specific release date has been set, but you can expect the game to release around the end of Q1 2017 (Q1 ends March 31), according their Facebook post.