Hi-Rez Studios has announced that Smite will launch on PlayStation 4 on May 31, 2016.
The action MOBA has been in beta phase on Sony’s flagship console for a while now, although it’s finally going to receive a full-blown release next week. To celebrate, Hi-Rez has uploaded a launch trailer for your viewing pleasure.
Check it out below.
The company also outlined some of the major changes that have been added to Smite since the beta kicked off.
Doubled Frame Rate
- Smite is now optimized at 60 FPS!
- Show off your godly play with awesome Trophies.
New Game Modes
- Our small-scale 5v5 Clash and Siege modes are a great, streamlined introduction to MOBA-style gameplay.
- We’ve added four new gods to Smite during beta, bringing our total count to 75.
- Let all your friends know when you master a God, earn an award, or hit max level