Hi-Rez Studios has unleashed the Smite update 11.48 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, and it’s a pretty meaty update to say the least.
Smite Update 11.48 Patch Notes
Take a look some of the Sim Update 1.48 patch notes below, which focus on bug fixing. The full list can be found here.
- Fixed an issue where if a player dropped from a ranked match, they’d be shown their TP and ranked progress in the next match they play, regardless of the mode
- Fixed a small window of time during their intro animation when Jungle camp monsters could be damaged from outside of their leash radius.
- Live Spectate – In Assisted camera mode, fixed an issue where if your selected player dies, the camera does not jump to another player.
- Fixed hod in bottom-left of Hades frame
- Fixed an issue where the basic attack animations were not playing as intended while moving on the Demonic Pact Skin
- Fixed incorrect pantheon icon showing in match lobby.
- Cleaned up some jitter issues with The Mire.
- Fixed Rushing Terror not consistently hitting God with end grapple damage.
- Addressed an issue where Cthulhu would turn invisible until respawn. NOTE: Please let us know if issue persists
- Fixed friendly Nox from not being able to leave Cthulhu while in Ultimate form.
- Reduced flicker present on some skins when Dragon form is about to end.
- Fixed an issue where Sylvanus could only hit the Jungle Shrine from specific angles.
- Fixed Staff of Myrrdin not reducing damage on 2nd fire from Baba Yaga Brew