Sony has revealed a load of fresh details on the features and bonus content that will be included in the ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD remakes, which is set for release on September 27.
The HD remake collection will include:
* Early concept and prototype video montage of ICO
* Early concept and prototype video montage of Shadow of the Colossus
* Initial concept video for NICO, a game that was never made but turned into Shadow of the
Colossus, including an on-camera introduction from creator Fumito Ueda
* Candid 20+ minute round-table discussion between Fumito Ueda, Kenji Kaido and Junichi Hosono
* Behind-the-scenes video of the SCEI offices on Japan, featuring interviews with key productions staff members on the making of ICO, Shadow of the Colossus and The Last Guardian.
* Exclusive never-before-seen footage from The Last Guardian
The game is already boasting a full 1080p resolution, complete with stereoscopic 3D and 7.1 surround sound support, but also thrown into the mix is a full set of trophies for each game with the inclusion of two platinum trophies, giving players the chance to add to their extensive collections.
But that’s not all folks, as Sony has teased fans with more reveals to come at PAX in a few weeks time.
(via PlayStation Blog)