Ubisoft has announced details on the South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass, which includes three expansions for comedy-adventure sequel.
The first expansion is due in late 2017 and will be followed by an additional two DLC packs in 2018. In addition, Season Pass holders will also benefit from some extra day-one goodies, including new costumes.
The South Park: The Fractured But Whole Season Pass will be available to purchase on October 17, 2017, priced at $29.99. The game is due for release on the same day for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.
Those of you who purchase the Gold Edition of the upcoming South Park sequel will receive the Season Pass and all of its contents as part of the purchase.
See below for full details on what to expect.
- “Danger Deck” – Players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck . They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available for $5.99 on December 2017.
- “From Dusk till Casa Bonita” – A new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
- “Bring the Crunch” – Introduces a new story, including an all new superhero class. It will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
- “Relics of Zaron” – Costume and perks pack. It will be available for $4.99 on October 17.
- “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” – In-game buddy giving tips. It will be available for $1.99 on October 24.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed South Park: the Stick of Truth. Once again, players control ‘The New Kid’ as the South Park crew splinter into two separate superhero groups, following a row with Cartman on a planned film franchise.