DICE has force-pushed the Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.55 patch notes in our direction for your viewing pleasure, which is now live for PS4, PC and Xbox One versions of the game. Check out the Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch notes below.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.55 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to build up Darth Vader’s damage reduction traits.
- Fixed an issue where General Grievous’ Claw Rush attack could hit opponents multiple times in a short time.
- Fixed an issue where Darth Maul would not be able to block after performing Spin Attack while blocking.
- Fixed an issue where inaccurate VFX would play around Boba Fett’s jetpack while he is ragdolled.
- Fixed an issue where Boba Fett’s jetpack icon would not be greyed out while his abilities are blocked.
- Updated in-game EA Access and Origin Access logos with EA Play logos.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 was released back in November 2017 for PS4, PC and Xbox One, and has received robust post-launch support from DICE over the past two-and-a-half years. The studio has now moved on to focus on its next project.