DICE and Electronic Arts have polished off the Star Wars Battlefront II 1.34 update patch notes, which includes the Naboo setting for Capital Supremacy and a new character in the shape of the Droideka. There’s also fresh clobber available for Anakin Skywalker, with players able to equip the General Skywalker outfit.
Star Wars Battlefront II 1.34 Update Patch Notes
In addition to the above, the latest Star Wars Battlefront II update includes a new playable vehicle in the prequel era, the TX-130, while Clone Troopers now have additional appearances to choose from, including the 41st Scout Battalion and the 212th Recon Division.
There’s also a wealth of character-based changes, which you can see below. Be sure to check out the full patch notes here.
- Adjusted the animation of Yoda’s attacks for speed.
- Battlefront 2 update 1.34 fixed an issue for Furious Throw where the lightsaber could get stuck in the AT-TE, E-Web, DF9, Hardcell or AAT vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where Darth Maul’s Spin Attack ability continued to affect enemies if Darth Maul died during the animation.
- Anakin is released from the Pull Dominance ability animation sooner.
- Fixed an issue where the Passionate Strike ability would not inflict lightsaber marks on objects.
- Fixed an issue where General Grievous was no longer able to block with the Unrelenting Advance ability, if activated after holding the block button.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.34 fixed an issue where enemies could escape Count Dooku’s Expose Weakness by dashing or doing a combat roll.
- Fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s body would slightly shake when performing an emote.
- Fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s right hand thumb was clipping with the hilt of his lightsaber.
- Fixed an issue where the Defensive Rush ability would not inflict lightsaber marks on objects.
- Battlefront 2 1.34 fixed the delay between the animation of the Defensive Rush and the VFX when attacking an enemy who is blocking.
- Changed “Ground Breaking” Star Card to take effect whenever Chebacca defeats an enemy.
- Change “Friend In Battle” Star Card to take effect whenever Iden defeats an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where Stun Droid had no functionality when used on an enemy who has a tall asset immediately behind them.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.34 reduced recharge time of Repulse from 20 seconds to 17 seconds.
- Increased base radius of Repulse from 10 to 12 meters.
- Changed Luke’s Jedi Fighter Stamina drain decrease from 5-6-8-10 to 20-25-30-35.
- Adjusted the animation of Luke’s attacks for speed.
- Fixed an issue where Luke could damage enemies with Rush after dying.
- Fixed an issue where Luke’s fingers were clipping with his lightsaber hilt when performing the Greetings, Exalted Ones emote.
- Fixed an issue where Leia’s hand was clipping with her head whenever she is getting damaged while reloading secondary fire.
- Change “Lighting Absorption” Star Card to take effect whenever Emperor Palpatine defeats an enemy.
- Battlefront 2 update 1.34 fixed an issue where Han Solo’s shirt was clipping through his jacket when on low settings.
- Fixed an issue where Darth Vader’s Star Card Fueling the Rage would put the ability on cooldown, when the user eliminated enemies faster than the ability timer would indicate.
- Fixed an issue where Kylo Ren could inflict damage on enemies who are blocking with Lightsabers, when using Pull.
- Changed Beat Down Star Card to take effect whenever Captain Phasma defeats an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where the Staff Strikes ability continues to affect enemies if Captain Phasma is defeated during the animation.
- Removed sprint prevention during Big Deal.
- Fixed an issue where Rey’s Dash Strike ability could be triggered twice before the ability ended.
Read our Star Wars Battlefront II review here.