BlueTwelve Studio has unwrapped the Stray update 1.02 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which come with a series of general fixes for the upcoming adventure title. You can check out the Stray patch notes below.
- Improved navigation in various places
- Made some game scripts more robust when reloading checkpoints
- Improved audio during cinematics
- Polished audio sounds and general mix in throughout
- Small graphical tweaks and fixes
- Improved localisation in several languages
- A LOT of collision fixes, naughty cat!
Stray sees players hopping into the paws of a homeless cat in a city populated by robots. It’s a puzzle-based adventure game, where you’ll interact with the environment across the cybercity in playful ways that only a cat can do. You’re not alone either, as our furry friend will get help from a flying drone named B12.
Annapurna Interactive will publish Stray for PS5, PS4, and PC on July 19, 2022.