Street Fighter 6 players have reported trouble accessing Deluxe & Ultimate Edition content on PS5, with reports on subreddit and social media revealing that they have been locked out of the extra content they’ve paid for.
Players have suggested restoring the licenses on your PSN profile, as well as the following workaround:
- Turn on the PS5 and login to your account
- Download the PS App on a mobile device
- Open the app and then login to your PSN account
- Press the Game Library button and choose the SF6 icon
- While on the SF6 view, you should see a “PS5 | Street Fighter 6 >” button, so press that
- You will then be taken to a page with multiple versions of SF6. Scroll down to your Deluxe/Ultimate Edition (it should say “Purchased”) and select that version
- After choosing it, press the ‘Play on Console’ button
One poster on Reddit added:
If you’ve never used this feature before, it should prompt you to connect your PS5 to the phone app. Once that’s done, SF6 should automatically launch on your PS5, and you should receive all of the Deluxe/Ultimate edition bonuses.
Street Fighter 6 was released for PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One on June 2, 2023. You can read our review here.
[Source – Reddit]