Ubisoft has lifted the wraps off The Crew 2 1.5.0 update patch notes, otherwise known as Blazing Shots, which is available to download now for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One. The update clocks in at an estimated 14GB, so it’s a fairly meaty patch, and features heaps of new content including 78 new vanity items and 12 new vehicles.
The Crew 2 1.5.0 Update Patch Notes
• [Added] New vanity type: Underglows
• [Added] 78 new vanity items – to be released on a weekly basis through the shop or as LIVE Summit rewards.
o 27 new Tires
o 26 new Smokes
o 25 Underglows
• [Added] 17 New Live Summits and their associated set of activities & rewards.
o Including regular Themed weeks (e.g. Ghost Road special event)
o Discover the upcoming Live Summits on https://thecrew-hub.com
• [Fixed] Persistent display of player information (level, followers and bucks) after aborting a Live Summit activity.
• [Fixed] Audio track from Live Summit introduction video keeps on playing in background while pause menu is opened.
• [Fixed] Localization issues in Spanish and French.
• [Added] 12 Vehicles, including special editions
o Elite Bundle 3
• Citroën GT (Hypercar) – 2008
• Ferrari 599XX EVO (Touring Car) – 2011
• Porsche Carrera GT (Hypercar) – 2003
o Shop additions
• November 13th
o Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse (Hypercar) – 2016
• December 4th
o Mazda RX-8 (Street Race) – 2010
o Live Summit Rewards
• November 27th – Ghost Road Summit:
o Ford F-150 RAPTOR RACE TRUCK Ghost Recon Edition (Rally Raid) – 2017
o & more to be revealed, stay tuned!
• [Fixed] Missing AWD on Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo.
• [Fixed] Dodge SRT Viper GTS can move forward while doing a burn with specific Pro Settings.
• [Fixed] Drag Race vehicles glitch allowing players to surpass vehicle top speed.
• [Fixed] Drag Race vehicles infinite nitro glitch after opening the world map.
• [Fixed] Vehicle moving before engine is started.
• [Fixed] Inconsistent breakable objects behavior.
• [Fixed] Monster Truck vehicles going through arena stairs.
• [Fixed] Missing differential Pro Setting on Mitsubishi Lancer Black Knight (Street Race).
• [Fixed] Missing differential Pro Setting on Lamborghini Huracan Performante (Hypercar).
• [Fixed] Missing differential Pro Setting on Jaguar F-Type Beta Handling (Street Race).
o [Improved] Handling on Aerobatic full line-up (mostly rudder).
• Air Race
o [Improved] Balancing on Air Race full line-up:
• Behavior uniformization, while keeping differences of each vehicles
• Improved “Drift” (rudder).
• Monster Truck
o [Improved] Handling of the Monster Trucks full Line-up:
• New tire & suspension system
• Increased stability & trajectory anticipation
• Improved precision and accelerating/braking behavior.
• Street Race / Hypercar
o Beta Handling follow-up: deployment of an updated handling model on 10 existing vehicles.
o Please note: A dedicated survey will be shared in the upcoming weeks to collect your feedback on this topic.
• [Updated] Handling of the Audi RS5 (Street Race)
• [Updated] Handling of the BMW M4 (Street Race)
• [Updated] Handling of the KTM X-BOW (Street Race)
• [Updated] Handling of the Mercedes-Benz SLS (Street Race)
• [Updated] Handling of the Volkswagen Golf GTi (Street Race)
• [Updated] Handling of the Ferrari 458 Speciale (Hypercar)
• [Updated] Handling of the Lamborghini Huracán Performante (Hypercar)
• [Updated] Handling of the Lamborghini Veneno (Hypercar)
• [Updated] Handling of the McLaren 12C (Hypercar)
• [Updated] Handling of the Pagani Zonda F (Hypercar)
• [Improved] Handling of the Bugatti Divo Magma Edition (Hypercar)
• [Improved] Handling of the Ferrari F12 TdF (Hypercar)
o [Improved] Overall smoothing of vehicle bouncing behavior during collisions.
• [Improved] Sound engine for BMW X6 M (Street Race)
• [Improved] Sound engine for Dodge Viper (Street Race/Drift/Touring).
• [Improved] Sound effect for Rev Limiter on all Rally Cross vehicles.
• [Fixed] Persistent audio SFX while equipping a full performance parts set.
• [Added] 17 new events – to be released along our new Live Summits.
o Please note that these one will remain available in regular progression (PVE) after their release.
• [Fixed] Inconsistent AI behaviors:
o [Rally Raid] “Portfoliage” AI performing back-on-track in loop.
o [Hypercar] “Going to Vegas” AI remains struck at starting grid.
• [Fixed] Collision issues:
o [Rally Raid] “Red Rock” Incorrect collision behavior on ramp
• [Fixed] Floating rocks found on the mountaintop near Yosemite.
• [Fixed] Floating house in San Francisco area.