Ubisoft has unwrapped The Division 2 update 1.28 patch notes for you to have a butchers at, which is now live for PS4, PC and Xbox One versions of the game. Check out The Division 2 patch notes below to see what’s new.
The Division 2 Patch Notes
Difficulty & Directives
When interacting with the lobby elevator, players will be able to select their desired difficulty and directives
- All Difficulties are selectable: Normal – Legendary
- For Directives, players are able to select from all 9 released Directives
- Developer comment: We advise limiting yourself to 5 active Directives; use more at your own risk
- NOTE: Missions and Global Difficulty still have the 5 seasonal directives
The New Summit Experience
Players can now ascend their customized Summit at their own pace.
- With TU11.1, all players will initially start at floor 1 of The Summit
- Progress is now saved more frequently at each elevator players encounter
- Instead of the old Rally Points, now Players will resume where they left on subsequent playthroughs.
- This means that you can stop at floor 38. Then the next day continue from the elevator at floor 37.
- After players finish floor 100, on their next Summit attempt they will restart at floor 1
- NOTE: for coop we save the maximum of your previous checkpoint and your current session
- Example: player previously had a save at floor 60, they matchmake and finish floor 95 with a group, on their next playthrough the player would continue at the elevator on floor 93.
- Example: player previously had a save at floor 81, they matchmake and finish floor 34 with a group, on their next playthrough the player would continue at the elevator on floor 81.
At any point while in The Summit, players can open the Mega-Map and set their personal Targeted Loot
- For their allocation players can select from weapon types, gear slots, mods, brands, gear sets.
- The Targeted Loot selection within Summit is personal (which means each player in a group of 4 could have a different allocation chosen)
The higher players climb in The Summit, the more likely they are to encounter tougher enemies.
- The chance for enemies to spawn as veteran or elite gradually increases per floor.
- Lieutenant Squads occur more frequently as you ascend The Summit.
- The Boss floors (10, 20, 30,…,90) feature multiple named hostiles on higher floors.
Additional Gameplay Improvements
- Added a weekly project for finishing Summit (which along with other rewards grants an Exotic Cache)
- Added more objective types
- Quicker laptop interact animation
- Adjusted spawning of enemies during Hack Terminals objectives
- Holding SHD Crates is more beneficial
- Added new UI notifications about Exotic Fireteams, Bosses, etc.
- Directives now increase the chance for Targeted Loot to drop
- Since introduced in TU6, Targeted Loot has been influenced by a number of factors (including difficulty).
- Now with TU11.1, each active Directive adds a small amount to the total drop chance for Targeted Loot.
- This applies everywhere Directives are present (missions, open world, summit).
- NOTE: Directives still increase XP as well.
- Increased cooldown reduction per Skill Part collected with Scavenged Skills Directive.
- Fixed issue causing Fragile Armor’s broken stacks to behave strangely after dying and being revived.
- Added individual Targeted Loot Allocations for each Gear Set
- This applies both to the normal rotation and to Summit’s Personal Targeted Loot
- Ex: Lincoln can have True Patriot
- Ridgeway’s Pride exotic
- For first part of exotic quest, parts now drop based on Summit floor numbers and increased drop chance of parts
- For third part of exotic quest, lowered number of Rogue Agents and Hunters that need to be killed to 2
- Increased radiuses of Bleeding Edge talent to 15m
- Increased repair strength of Bleeding Edge talent to 1: 3%, 2: 6%, 3: 12%, 4: 24%, 5: 48% (per bleeding enemy within radius)
- These PvP balance changes affect both the DZ and Conflict:
- Decreased overall time to kill by 10%
- Decreased shotgun damage by 12.5%
- Increased damage to shields by 25%
- Fixed issue in Conflict which caused the Firewall specialization’s flamethrower to deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Fixed loot crates not resetting if encountered twice in a session.
- Restored the ability to select Matchmake without reloading
- Mega-Map now has correct tabs (Projects/Manhunt/SHD)
- Improved loot from final 100th Floor enemy
- Swapped doors to be windowless in various spots
- Legendary Black Tusk have been taught how to hold guns properly
- Improvements to an issue that could cause the 100th floor to not complete after killing all enemies
- Fixed an issue where agents could fall through the map and become stuck between the elevators
- Fixed an issue causing legendary Black Tusk to sometimes appear on difficulties they should not be in
- Fixed occurrences of enemies not leaving their spawn closets.
- Fixed the objective requirements for Toxic Gas remaining on screen after a group member interacts with the laptop
- Fixed a loot room that could not be interacted with
- Fixes occurrences of enemies incorrectly spawning in parts of the floor that have already been cleared
- Fixed the lobby voice over triggering when returning to the lobby
- Fixed “Neutralize the Lieutenant” objective sometimes choosing a non-named NPC as the Lieutenant
- Fixed an issue where a controller button had double functionality on the mega map
- Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck in the spectate mode screen after switching camera from another player
- Various UI & Map fixes
- Fixed enemies sometimes being unreachable in the Grand Washington Hotel
- Fixed an issue causing the SHD level notification UI to not work
- Fixed an issue in the Operation Iron Horse raid where RPGs could stop dropping if disconnected or fast travels out of the raid when having one equipped
- Fixed an issue which occurred when the player dropped down from an object in combat causing the agent to be pushed forward then back
- Fixed an issue causing group members to have no ammo when the group leader activated the Pistolero directive in the Dark Zone
- Fixed Global Event modifiers not working as intended on Legendary difficulty.