Ubisoft has unveiled the official patch notes for The Division 2 update 3.1.
Rolled out during a three-hour long maintenance period which commenced earlier today at 08:30 BST, the focus of title update 3.1 is very much on streamlining the overall experience via another wave of bug fixes and gameplay tweaks.
However, rather interestingly, it also serves as a warning to the small subset of players who have been taking advantage of the multiplayer looter shooter’s now-fixed armour exploit prior to today’s patch.
The Division 2 Update 3.1 in Full
There’s not an awful lot to say about the remaining changes, to be honest. Tutorial font size on the Mega Map has been increased, as has the visibility of both Collectibles and Caches in the open world. Additionally, Ubisoft has reinstated the ‘Loot All as Junk’ option and curtailed the flanking habits of enemy NPCs.
Otherwise, we’ve listed everything else included in patch 3.1 below in bullet form.
- Fixed an issue where the “Loot” tutorial at the beginning of the game wouldn’t appear
- Fixed an issue where the Field Proficiency toast would not include the gained rewards
- Fixed an issue where players could remain stuck in the Theater settlement after recruiting Inaya al-Khaliq
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the roof of the Grand Washington Hotel mission
- Fixed an issue where Hunter Mask and Ivory Keys would not drop, even if the player correctly solved the riddle and killed the Hunter(s). This fix should allow players to re-do the Hunters and collect the Masks and Keys they are currently missing
- Fixed an issue where the rate of fire on semi-automatic weapons would be lower than intended
- Fixed an issue where face masks would appear smaller than intended
- Fixed an issue where opening a Dark Hours Apparel Cache could cause a continuous loop
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would rush past players to get into cover
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would not react to any combat until reaching cover or having their movement interrupted
The Division 2 released on the 15th March 2019 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, earning decent review scores across the board. Including a solid 8.5/10 from us.