SNK has lifted the wraps off The King of Fighters XV DLC roadmap, which will see an additional 12 characters join the fighting game sequel throughout 2022, including fan-favourite Geese Howard.
The DLC rollout will start in March 2022 with the release of Garou and will be followed by Team South Town in May 2022, with Team 3 and 4 following in Summer and Fall, respectively. See below for the full lineup.
- Team Garou (March 2022)
- Rock Howard (voiced by Yuma Uchida)
- Gato (voiced by Yuma Yamaguchi)
- B. Jenet (voiced by Mikako Komatsu)
- Team South Town (May 2022)
- Geese Howard (voiced by Kong Kuwata)
- Billy Kane (voiced by Masaki Masaki)
- Ryuji Yamazaki (voiced by Tsuguou Mogami)
- Team 3 (Summer 2022)
- Team 4 (Fall 2022)
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
The King of Fighters XV is scheduled for release on PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One on February 17, 2022.