Since its release earlier on in the year, publisher THQ Nordic has ensured that the PS4 version of Titan Quest has been the recipient of a fair amount of patching, though none of the updates thus far have been on quite the same level as today’s Titan Quest patch.
In addition to a range of fixes and tweaks, today’s Titan Quest patch brings split screen co-operative play; a rather crucial omission that was noted when we reviewed the game a few months ago.
You can catch the full changelog for this patch release below.
- New Multiplayer mode – Split screen added
- Resize of multiple UI’s for better readability
- Performance improvement
- Many stability fixes, especially in multiplayer mode
- Lots of UI fixes and tweaks
- Gameplay fixes and tweaks from current Steam PC branch integrated
- Fixed loot falling through ground – if detected it will teleport the loot to the player’s feet
- Reworked streaming system and preloading to prevent items suddenly appearing. This is still work in progress for networking modes, so the current system is still in place
- Fixed bugs where a character could become visually corrupted until reset (e.g. when frozen by certain enemies)
- Difficulty now no longer reset incorrectly in menus
- When a player is trapped by a net or a similar, the player can now attack and trigger other skills
- Bug fixed when the enchanter would consume the entire stack instead of the required amount
- Fixed issue where some achievements would fire incorrectly in multiplayer
Source: THQ Nordic