Described as Twin Peaks meets the X-Files, Trüberbrook is a brand-new point-and-click adventure from Germany-based studio, btf.
If you fancy getting your hands on a copy of the game on PS4, read on!
Set in rural Germany in the 1960’s, Trüberbrook sees players exploring a colorful, hand-crafted world as a student American physicist called Tannhauser.
Looking to spur up some creativity for his PhD thesis, Tannhauser heads to the countryside and an idyllic town and village called Trüberbrook.
Not all is what it seems in the village, and the Twin Peaks vibe soon begins unravelling into a sci-fi mystery. Check out the trailer for a sneak peek.
Trüberbrook is currently available to download on the PlayStation Store, but we also have five copies to give away to players who own a North American PSN account.
Win Trüberbrook On PS4
To be in with a chance of winning one, you need to be follow @PSUdotcom on Twitter and RT the following tweet:
😮5 x NA PS4 codes to giveaway. Ends 3pm EST on 26.04.
— PlayStation Universe (@PSUdotcom) April 25, 2019
- The giveaway ends at 3pm EST on April 26, 2019.
- Five winners will be chosen at random from all retweets and announced on Twitter on April 26, 2019.
- Winners will receive codes via Twitter direct message.
- PSU can only provide NA codes, and there no replacements will be provided for other territories.
- Codes are provided by the developer, and PSU accepts no responsibility if the codes do not work, but will endeavor to provide a replacement.
- If a winner takes longer than 48 hours to respond once we’ve contacted them with a code, they will forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn.
Check out the official Trüberbrook website for more on this new mystery adventure for PS4.