Two new official PS4 controllers aimed at pro gamers are coming to Europe later this year.
Named Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution the controllers will work with any version of the PlayStation 4, including PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro.
Related: New PS4 controller vs original DS4
Let’s take a look.
Razer Raiju sports a brand new style, which could take some getting used to for those gamers accustomed to playing with the DualShock 4.
- Two detachable triggers and two extra bumpers
- A control panel on the front of the Raiju
- Hair trigger mode and trigger stop switches
- Ability to switch between two profiles on the fly
- Dedicated mic mute and headset volume controls
- Analog stick rubber caps that can be detached
Find out more at the official Razer site.
Next up we have the Nacon Revolution, which is also designed with eSports players in mind.
Here’s the features:
- 46° amplitude dual analogue sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
- Four extra shortcut buttons
- Eight-way directional pad
- Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
- Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
You can find out more from Nacon.
Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe had this to say about the two new controllers:
“To give our competitive and pro players more choice, we invited Razer and Nacon to use their knowledge and expertise in developing eSports peripherals to design two unique pro controllers for PS4.”
The exact release date and price for the Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution have yet to be revealed.