Crysis 2 has rifle-butted U.S. invasion-based FPS Homefront off the top spot on the U.K. Charts following its release late last week.
The sci-fi sequel debuted in first place with 58 percent of all sales attributed to the Xbox 360 version of the shooter, while PlayStation 3 release took 27 percent and PC 14 version percent. The latter didn’t include figures for digital sales, however.
Meanwhile, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars nabs second place, with Homefront falling to third and Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition debuting in fourth.
Check out the full Top Ten below.
1. Crysis 2 (Crytek, EA)
2. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Travellers Tales, LucasArts)
3. Homefront (Kaos Games, THQ)
4. Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (Capcom, Capcom)
5. Pokemon White (Nintendo, Nintendo)
6. Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo, Nintendo)
7. Pokemon Black (Nintendo, Nintendo)
8. The Sims: Medieval (EA, EA)
9. Rayman 3D (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
10. FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)